Monday, October 5, 2009

How Do You Really Answer Creationists?

Every now and then I run across a blog or web page, and I know for certain that I'll never be able to say what I want to say as well as the author did.

I ran across one today by Tim Stafford.

It's easy to objectively answer the arguments of young earth creationists. The scientific evidence is wholly on the side of the evolutionist. It's not too hard to show that Christians do not have to be Biblical literalists and that the Bible isn't meant to be a science book.

But cutting through the emotion so that people will listen? Much harder.

Tim does it really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, and I'll even let links be posted, particularly on the subject of evolution from either side. No spam, and no pointless links. The comments are moderated.